• It is clarified that the miles granted are award miles and not tier miles.
• Participants are eligible to miles accrual as long as they successfully complete the race they have been registered to.
• Miles can be granted only to active Miles+Bonus members, whose registration data are perfectly matching the data of their Miles+Bonus account.
• In case a participant does not have a Miles+Bonus account and wishes to benefit from the discount and the miles accrual, he/she should create one - before registering in the Marathon, here.
• Participants are responsible for the full and proper completion of the submission of their data.
• Miles are strictly personal and cannot be transferred or assigned to any third party.
• Miles do not bear any commercial value and cannot be exchanged for money.
• Miles will be credited to the participant’s accounts within 20 working days from the Marathon.
• Registration to the Marathon using the Miles+Bonus benefits, presupposes and entails unreserved acceptance of all above rules.